Monday, September 14, 2009

nikon versus canon

So a short post today because I have about a dozen different projects to work on between class, work and learn in the design lab, and my personal projects. I have a Nikon DSLR and am quite happy with it, but lately for school projects have been shooting with a Canon 5D and I have to admit it's pretty nice. Downside is though with the attached battery grip the thing is so dang heavy. I get equally good pictures so far with either one, just have access to more equipment through the school for Canon. Alas...why can't the camera companies just be friends and make all their products interchangeable? Guess that wouldn't really be good for business. If you shoot digital let me know what brand you like

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i prefer to let other people take pictures for me

Unknown said...

i have a sony dslr and it works great

Michael said...

I have a Cannon that I got a great deal on, really enjoy using it. Never much liked photography until I started using it.

Sarah Ball said...

i've always wondered which is better. i have a nikon D40 - relatively cheap, but it gets the job done.

Juan Muscarsel said...

I have a friend who has a... what is it? ... mm.. i think its casio.. or something like that. It is really nice!!

Tom said...

I shoot nikon, for a couple reasons. Originally it was their 18-200 lens, but after using both, I prefer the ergonomics of the nikons to canon. For what I shoot, the faster I can adjust what I need to, the better.